Thursday 9 January 2014

Why is My Life so miserable?

I cannot believe it,my life is so miserable as once again,the media and society in General is crippling me to deal with everyday living and I'm sick to death with that.
For instance I've got HUGE anger management problems that even I cannot fix,I've never touched cigarets or illicit drugs and only drink occasionally but for some strange reason,it's not good enough for y'all,I cannot control my emotions,I can't handle criticism,I can't handle public transport in Adelaide and let me give you some advice,NEVER COME TO ADELAIDE,AUSTRALIA,it's boring down there and worst of all I CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND AND I'M GOING TO DIE A VIRGIN!!!!!!!
Every single person is now too busy that they are NOT human anymore instead they are slaves to money and I feel hurt that I'm never going to have good friends or a girlfriend and is it my fault? NO,IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU CHOOSE TO BE SELFISH!!!!!!!!!!
I've even turned my back on my entire family due to the fact that they're busy and don't have time for me,not even Christmas or Easter.
Now I'm forced to take more antipsychotic medication to the opine that I feel like I'm becoming a junkie on pills and it's all Dr Ian Jennings fault and I'm so mad that I wish I was dead.
I need good friends who are not Christian,Selfish,Dumb,Boring and more importantly I need a girlfriend and I nene some women in my life because I need variety,not stupidity.
PLEASE GUYS,I NEED YOUR HELP?

No comments:

Post a Comment